[plug] mp3 audio (was slowdown probs)

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:19:44 WST 2001

I couldn't agree more mate, have you seen that OpenGL plugin with the
vertical bars that's a square field and rotates? I've never seen a more
beautiful and/or useful visualisation than this. I'm sorry all of you Winamp
fans, but I like visualisations that actually give you some decent info
about the sound frequencies utilised.

As for actual sound playback, I reckon that Alsa comes out "Top of the
Pops".

John Knight