[plug] Installfest 2001 - Announce & Details.

Andrew Francis locust at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 23 12:15:48 WST 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Bret Busby wrote:
> > I saw:
> >     [ Part 2, Application/PGP-SIGNATURE  240bytes. ]
> >
> > Seems pretty clear to me.
> >
> > If someone doesn't know what a PGP-SIGNATURE is, then throwing
> > "PGP-SIGNATURE" at Google comes up with some pretty decent answers
> > fast.
>
> Try reading the text that you quoted, especially as to what was displayed by
> kmail.

My point is that the email contained sufficient information to determine
what the attachment was. I would say that if your email client chooses not
to display that information, then it's your mail client's fault.

Giving the PGP signature seems pretty pointless, since the PGP signature
isn't really useful for anything unless it's attached to the email it
signs :)

--
Andrew Francis
locust at iinet.net.au