[plug] Installfest 2001 - Announce & Details.

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Thu Aug 23 13:05:05 WST 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Bret Busby wrote:

> The entire notice was needed, so that my message could be read in context.

Bollocks! [0]

  There was no need to include 9 pages of text to add 2 pages down the
bottom.

  You could have included the top few lines, snipped the middle,
and included the PGP stuff at the bottom that you had issue with, and
everybody would have known exactly what you were referring to.

Please, listen to what we are trying to tell you.
I don't really want to enforce a "quoting" policy through the list server.

 - Matt

[0] used as in the second definition of Bollocks on
    http://www.kevingreen.co.uk/px/play/bollocks.htm [1]

[1] Thanks Myk :)