[plug] Installfest 2001 - Announce & Details.

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Aug 24 09:37:52 WST 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 10:41:22AM +0800, James Bromberger wrote:
> 	Date: Saturday 25th August, 2001
> 	Location: Hackett Hall, University if Western Australia, Crawley
> 	Cost: F R E E ! Nothing. Zip. Zero.
> 	Time:    * For volunteer installers 8:00am
> 		 * For other volunteers     9:00am
> 		 * For attendees	   10:00am
[...]

It would also be really handy if people brought...

 * Machines with CD burners and some free HDD space

 * A plain T-shirt or sweatshirt that fits you - I've got a set of
   iron-on transfer sheets so we can come up with a logo and put it on,
   on the spot.

 * Food?

 * Spare ethernet cards?

 * 802.11 base station

 * A trolley to move things, if convenient (we shouldn't _really_ need
   one, but if someone asks...)

 * Anything interesting to demo.

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal