[plug] Apache / Debian Woody

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Fri Aug 24 11:51:42 WST 2001

Arkem wrote:

> Looks like I'm missing a kernel bit, any idea what CONFIG_SYSVIPC is
> and why my kernel would be lacking it?

Not off the top of my head. ^_^
But a question back - if you're using Woody, are you using a 2.4.x kernel??

Personally, I configure my own kernels - download the Kernel source, configure
using "make menuconfig", and then build Debian packages from it using make-kpkg
(this method needs several support packages). You can then install the Kernel
on that or other similar PCs using dpkg as per usual...

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :