[plug] Using CVS to ease sys admin

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Mon Aug 27 06:28:27 WST 2001

On 2001.08.27 13:59 Grahame Bowland wrote:
> On 27 Aug 2001 13:09:28 +0800, Rob Dunne wrote:
[snip]
> >           but I cant type the login in --  but it was working
> >          before I started changing things in the config
> >          files and will  work again -- I hope)
[snip]

I couple of months ago I read an article in a mag about using CVS to avoid
this sort of problem (which happens to me all the time).  The article gave
tips and tricks, which directories to add to the repository, some helper
scripts for a multi system environment, etc.  Can anyone help me find the
reference?  Read the article?  I *think* it was in an aussie mag.

Thanks

Alan