[plug] Pictures from Saturday's InstallFest.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Aug 27 20:25:30 WST 2001

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 02:48:25PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, James Bromberger wrote:
> >    http://www.james.rcpt.to/2001/plug-installfest/
> > Large originals available if anyone wants them 9around 500 KB each).
>
> Any information as to what camera was used, and, whether it works with Linux?
> (I assume that a digital camera was used)

Canon PowerShot S10. Serial or USB works with gphoto2 or s10sh. s10sh is
no yet packaged for debian (and I dont think it is in other
distributions either). gphoto2 is in unstable.

USB rocks.

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to

 Remainder moved to http://www.james.rcpt.to/james/sig.html