[plug] xvncviewer configuration

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Dec 3 10:51:42 WST 2001

I've been setting up X resources for xvncviewer to make its use nicer. I know
how to translate one keypress into multiples, but is it possible to capture
multiples to trigger multiples?

Or maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way. Bottom line is, I want to be
able to Alt-tab in my Remote Windows. ie; Any other X app active (in KDE),
then Alt-tab changes between X apps. But while VNC is the active app, I want
Alt-tab to pass through to VNC, so the remote Windoze box can Alt-tab.

Any ideas?

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :