[plug] StarOffice 6.0 beta

John Breen locutus at borg.apana.org.au
Wed Dec 5 14:40:34 WST 2001

Anthony Jones wrote:

> .

--

/-------------------------------------------------------------\
|                        John Breen                           |
|            Contracting Delphi/Kylix Programmer              |
|-------------------------------------------------------------|
| locutus at borg.apana.org.au               john at linuxwa.com.au |
|                          0404-191-458                       |
\-------------------------------------------------------------/

Please Note:

The information included in  this email constitutes  a  private
communication between the sender and the intended recipient and
is not  to  be  used for any purpose whatsoever  by  any  other
company or individual.  Furthermore, any information which  may
appear in this message cannot  be  guaranteed  to  be  entirely
correct, but is based entirely on information available to  the
sender at the time of writing.  No warranty of any kind is made
in relation to the use or misuse of any information herein, and
the sender accepts no responsibility  for  any incident arising
from the application thereof.