[plug] Debian upgrade

Arkem arkem at mornmist.2y.net
Thu Dec 6 16:58:40 WST 2001

> Does iinet offer an ADSL connection which you can feasibly download
> CD images?  I thought they only offer 500MB per month or so.  Not
> much good if you want to download 650MB * 6 = 3.9GB.

New unlimited "ADSL infinity" plan sounds good... They'll give you
512/128kbit and unlimited downloads for $99 a month or so. No Telstra
style limits or that, there is an AUP and after 10gb of downloading
they'll slow your connection down towards dial up speeds. It sounds
pretty good to me.

Paul Chamberlain