[plug] Conference Organisation Mailing List.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Dec 12 20:41:12 WST 2001

Hey everybody...

As discussed last night, this is a reminder about the Linux.conf.au
organisation mailing list. This is a separate mailing list so we
don't annoy everyone on the main PLUG with the noise. We are discussing
the trip to Brisbane in Feb for LCA 2002, and the organisation for our
bid for LCA 2003 here in Perth (for which we have now secured a venue).

To subscribe to the 'conf' list, send an email to:
	conf-request at plug.linux.org.au

And place the word "subscribe" in the subject or body. To send a mail
to the list, email "conf at plug.linux.org.au".

2002 organisation is coming to a head shortly; bookings will be made soon.
If you interested in going, get on the conf list, and make sure everyone
knows you want to go.

  James

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to