Mail blocking - was Re: [plug] Spam from The Maverick Partnership

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Thu Dec 13 16:43:59 WST 2001

On 13 Dec 2001, Grahame Bowland wrote:

> I think you're getting confused..

Quite likely, I think I jumped in half-way through the thread, and I may
have mixed this up with the previous thread where Bret asked about someone
attempting to use his machine as an open relay.

Either way, my argument still stands - better to let the SPAMmers know
you've rejected the message rather than let them think your email address
worked (or may have worked) in which case it is added to the "verified
addresses" list.

 - Matt