[plug] Is this secure

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Dec 14 10:09:33 WST 2001

Could someone who is more proficient at javascript and web security please
have a look at this and tell me if the form is susceptile to sniffing.  These
guys are friends of mine and up until a couple of weeks ago they were passing
credit card numbers via plain text.  I hassled them a few times and
eventually they convinced the web company that created their page (they're
not web code literate) to change it.  This page is the result:

http://www.infusioncoffee.com/html/orders.htm

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Kennedy's Market Theorem:
	Given enough inside information and unlimited credit,
	you've got to go broke.