[plug] The Book from the Future

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Dec 14 16:11:47 WST 2001

I've decided to try to learn Perl again.  So I went out and bought PERL by
example.  It looked the best of all the howtos I could find in Perth.  So,
I'm perusing the front of it and suddenly the copyright date leaps out and
grabs my eye (bloody painful let me tell you =):   © 2002.  I wonder what
calendar system they use at Prentice Hall.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean.
		-- G.K. Chesterton