[plug] IE drama

Paul Dean paul at canningcollege.wa.edu.au
Tue Dec 18 09:17:24 WST 2001

Hya,

At 05:41 AM 18/12/2001 +0800, you wrote:
>Seems there is a new bug affecting IE users..
>
>When the word "search" is in the url, the browser crashes. Can't remember if

Could you be a little more specific, as I have tried a few different ways
to have "search" in the URL address bar.

>the Windown(tm) goes with it, but some of my less enlightened friends are
>*gasp* having to install Nutscrape(tm).
>
>Even if that's because Nutscape is the only other browser name they can come
>up with....
>
>Garry

Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again.
         -- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
             -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
         -- Me */