[plug] DTP Software

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Dec 18 18:22:11 WST 2001

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:33, Frank Guidara wrote:
> Hi ppls,
>
> Could anyone recommend any Desktop Publishing software which works well
> under linux.

The only one I've tried is IceSculptor which is quite good but is
proprietary.  They also seem to have disappeared.  The freshmeat page is at:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/icesculptor/

I have the demo rpm if you're interested.

If you manage to track them down please tell me.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Be circumspect in your liaisons with women.  It is better to be seen at
the opera with a man than at mass with a woman.
		-- De Maintenon