[plug] DTP Software

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Wed Dec 19 23:44:42 WST 2001

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:38:41PM +0800, Peter Wright wrote:
> I'd say that Anthony's problem is a fairly unusual one closely related to
> his particular video chipset and is perhaps exacerbated by the general

Sigh - one of these days I'll finish reading the thread before responding :).

Thanks for the specific information on the problem, Bernard - it's good to
know that it wasn't just Anthony and myself sharing a collective
hallucination :-) and it is a known (and now fixed) problem. Hopefully
that'll help Anthony to get it working nicely now.

I'll try to remember that info if I happen to run into a Savage chipset in
the future. :)

> Pete.

Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/

--
Real programmers don't write in BASIC.  Actually, no programmers write in
BASIC after reaching puberty.