[plug] subnetworking help

Jason Lim j_mchunt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:43:50 WST 2001

Not sure about a /25 bit subnet mask ,  think you need at least 26 , thats
is borrowing 2 bits to get 2 subnets.

The network address for the first subnet would be x.x.x.64   , host range
from .65 - .126   , broadcast would be x.x.x.127.

Get a IP subnet calculator , as for how to do it in your head, that would
take a long time to explain.