[plug] Address book

Kim Covil Kim.Covil at csiro.au
Thu Dec 20 16:38:05 WST 2001

I have never used Outlook... so let me get this straight... not only
does it allow viruses to run automatically and allows them access to the
address book to send themselves to all the people you have addresses
for... BUT ALSO automatically adds every address you see to the
addressbook?!?!?!

Yikes... I wonder if Microsoft are targeting the spam mailer market with
this product...?

Cheers

Kim

Kim Covil - CSIRO Exploration & Mining  E-mail:  kim.covil at csiro.au
,-_!\
            PO Box 1130, Bentley,       Direct:  +61 8 6436 8638    /
\
            Western Australia  6102     Fax:     +61 8 6436 8555
*_,-._/
        Please direct all personal e-mail to kimbotha at covil.com.au