[plug] windoze voodoo

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 22:07:52 WST 2001

Hey up! :)

Sorry about this not being Linux related, but surely I can ask the odd
outsider question, right? Anyway, I've got a mate with a Voodoo 1 running
win98SE and he can't find drivers anywhere for it (apart from Microsoft's
shoddy drivers). Has anyone in the hills got a copy of them, or would
someone be able to point me to an exact URL? I tried going to other pages,
but they were as useful as a condom machine in a vatican, unless you have a
Voodoo 2 or 3 (this was after going to 3dfx.com!).

cheers guys!