[plug] Fwd: Use of Open Source Software in Government

garry garbuck at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 24 02:16:53 WST 2001

This is the reply I received following a recent email sent to Richard
Alston's office. I raised the issue of the savings which are there to be had
for simply changing to OS software. Also I mentioned the benefit to our
foreign a/c etc...

This sounds to me like typical political drivel, but I've forwarded it for
interest..

Sorry for the bandwidth if you are not interested..

Garry.