[plug] firewall rules

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Wed Dec 26 10:48:52 WST 2001

I can second this as a good solution for a firewall. It is very easy to use,
quick at setting up, quite robust, runs on just about any distro etc etc
etc.

There are probably only two other solutions better than this (a) being a
Bastille hardened box or (b) a smoothwall/firewall specific distro box (see
a later post for details on smoothwall).