[plug] 3d problem

Aaron Wooten wootenaa at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:04:41 WST 2001

Hi Guys
Sory this isnt a linux related question but this has been bothering me for
months. The problem is that I have a geforce2 MX 400, and when I play 3d
games such as quake3, hitman, unreal, .etc it locks up halfway through
gameplay, Ive tried this with Winme and 2000. I originally thought this
could be a cooling problem as the heatsink was quite small, so I got a blue
orb, but alas it still crashes.I have all the updated drivers for the card
and my Motherboard. Below is my system specs, If anyone has anything that
could help it would be appreciated.

Aopen AK33 Mobo
Palit Daytona Geforce 22 MX 400 w blue orb
256mb PC133 SDRAM
Duron 950 w Coolermaster dp5-6h51
250W psu
Pioneer DVD