[plug] blowing away WindowsME

Clare Johnstone clare at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Sat Dec 29 16:57:24 WST 2001

Seems a pity to write over the MBR, Nicer to use fips to repartition
as it will even leave the hibernate intact ( if it has one).
Lilo is very satisfactory on HDA2.
I found it important to be able to restore the Windows at
various times while experimenting.(Especially if booting is a problem...)
clare
--
Clare Johnstone,