[plug] Sending a VI session to the background

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Sat Dec 29 22:47:47 WST 2001

Problem solved. I pressed Control Z. Running fg from the shell prompt threw
me back into my file. In all my years of using VI and saving files with
shift ZZ I have never done this before.

Oh well the wonderful thing with UNIX OS's is that you learn something new
everyday and everyday there will be something new to learn !!!

Michael Hunt