[plug] Dillo - lightweight GTK-based web browser, worth a look

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 30 20:50:35 WST 2001

Unless they have broken it recently, commbank has usually worked well
with Linux netscape or galeon (out of the box Mandrake with sun java
added).  Police & Nurses though rarely work with anything except vanilla
windoze/ie and netscape!  They recently broke netscape (linux)
completely for me.  Galeon has only worked intermittantly at best -
ended up viewing the src and cut&paste links to change password etc! - a
real confidence builder in their abilities!

BillK