[plug] OT: Celeron vs Athlon

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Thu Feb 1 21:33:27 WST 2001

Hrmmm, alright, thanks for that...if CPU prices continue to be as low as
they are I might think about grabbing a mobo CPU combo that't best suit one
of the other !
I don't need a whole new machine, but I'm currently running a K6-2 400 with
128 Megs and I'm looking for a bit more speed...was wondering if it's worth
going the whole way and getting a 1Ghz ish Athlon....

/Kai