[plug] modem selection (DirectCom)

David Griffiths griffith at environ.wa.gov.au
Mon Feb 5 15:13:30 WST 2001

>Just to let you know used my netcomm roadster in the UK (and now in Africa)
>for upto 6months and had no problems.
>
>If the legal standards issues are a concern to you then you can always look
>o something like the TDK card modem (if of course you have a laptop)

Thanks for the feedback Michael (and others).

It's good to know that at least one thing will be straight forward! (Other
bits are getting very messy, eg getting the family over on an Ancestral
Visa requires six! marriage and birth certs including one from the UK :-(
Man, they sure know how to make it difficult!

cheers,

Dave.

  David Griffiths                             griffith at environ.wa.gov.au

  Air Quality Management Branch
  Department of Environmental Protection          Phone:   61 8 9222 7151

  Westralia Square                                Fax  :   61 8 9321 5184
  141 St Georges Tce
  Perth 6000
  Western Australia