[plug] Buffer full

Nigel Duff peregrin at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 5 17:13:03 WST 2001

 Hi list,

 Lately I have been using gdrdao (a front end for cdrdao) to burn VCDs.
Today when i went to write the CD I got a buffer underrun error. On
looking at gdrdao, I now see see that the buffer size is set to 0. I
tried rebooting the machine (i wanted to do a new kernel compile
anyways), and running it as soon as I started X to see if any other
programs might be causing the problem. No luck.

 Anyone have any ideas what might cause this. The rest of the system
seems fine. The only thing i've been playing with recently is putting
vmware on.

 Nigel