[plug] Re NFS

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Sat Feb 10 22:13:01 WST 2001

I'm assuming that your windows is on it's own drive (might be a bad
assumption... if this isn't right, more detail please? are both linux and
windows on one drive?), anyway it's probably (hopefully) :

/dev/hda1	/mnt/windows	vfat	defaults	0	0

For explanations of the last couple of fields, man fstab

HTH

Bernard

--
 Bernard Blackham