[plug] Re NFS

Squirrel squirrel at emerge.net.au
Sat Feb 10 22:47:45 WST 2001

Hi Bernard Thanks for that the command >"fdisk -l /dev/hda" showed me the
way it works great
I have another  problem that you may be able to help me with
Im not sure if your aware of it ,but I brought a PC World version of linux
that includes RedHat 7.0 and others it aslo included a version of vmware for
linux .
I have installed the vmware rpm package with no problems.
When you execute vmware it says a licence is required which I have
downloaded (30 day trial).
However there are a couple of different licences for different versions of
vmware so I have downloded both licenses and followed the instructions as to
where it should go .
But after installing the license it still says that there is no licence.
It does not report "invalid licence" or any other error.
Have you had any experiance with this package.

Regards Bob Andrews.