[plug] Linux in _home_ education

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sun Feb 11 12:42:21 WST 2001

daniel at ii.net wrote:

> you may like to recount the strains put on families when the kids
> lose all the parents work data, or the arguements over who has moved
> whose files or been reading their personal stuff.  Linux users don't
> have to go through all that.

Good points.

> I'd like to see the article when you've got it done.

The magazine may or may not be pleased with a URL for it or copy of it
(since mail here would automatically become a URL when Tony's archiving
scripts laid, er, hands on it), but either way I can surely post copies
to individuals and can probably put a page up when the magazine has had
a chance to circulate for a few months.

--
Last week's _Chronicle_ erroneously reported that Eric Mitchell
[member of the Austin City Council] had shouted "Up yours" to