[plug] Linux in _home_ education

Darrell Horrocks darrellh at kpbg.wa.gov.au
Mon Feb 12 08:32:57 WST 2001

Another VERY valid point for most home-schoolers is the price.  I know you are not
very likely to forget this one, but for those parents who are homeschooling, cheap
is very often the best.

Garry also raises the point of learning basic scripting.  More than that, you can
focus on self-teaching, where you have to do your own research (web, books, etc)
to fix problems.  Most homeschooling parents like to let their children learn by
experience.

Let us know which magazine it's in Leon, and where we can get it.  Been looking
for something like this for a while.

Regards

Darrell