[plug] GeForce Video card question

Chris Griffin chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au
Mon Feb 12 16:29:50 WST 2001

All this I have done, and more. Text does work all the way up to the X
install/config. When it goes to start the xserver for the first time to
test the config, it fails. During the install, where I select the software
to install, which xserver should I be selecting? The SVGA one? I thought I
might be selecting the wrong one.