[plug] GeForce Video card question

Chris Griffin chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au
Mon Feb 12 16:47:23 WST 2001

I will give it another go tonight, but I don't think it gave me that
option. It got to the stage of asking what monitor I have, then said did I
want to probe the card (I have tried both yes and no here). If I say no it
asks me how much memory the card has then asks what ramdac I have. No
answer to this gives a good result. But I will verify this tonight.
Is the selection of the SVGA xserver correct though?