[plug] Start netscape in messenger mode

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 14 06:40:29 WST 2001

I start the Netscape browser from a kde desktop icon.  I wish to add an
icon to start just the email client, but I cannot find what argument etc
to force it to sart messenger and not the browser which I wish to remain
the default.  The reason is some confusion last night when I wasnt here
and netscape hadn't been left running in messenger mode - "I went to
send an email and couldnt figure out how to start it up"  So a large
icon marked email has been created, but I need to start netscape in
messenger mode, not browser - any ideas?

BillK