[plug] Urgent sendmail question

Steve Grasso steveg at calm.wa.gov.au
Tue Feb 13 12:07:38 WST 2001

And for a Sendmail solution (from Adrian Yarrow's post to the SAGE list):

"put in the following rule into (y)our sendmail.cf:
R <Here you have, ;o> $*        $:[VIRUS]
R [VIRUS]       $#error $: 570 Probable viral email rejected

Don't forget to replace the white spaces between $* and $: and [VIRUS] and
$#error with tabs"

Regards,
Steve