[plug] Seagate Travan drives, possibly Seagates worst product?

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Thu Feb 15 21:46:11 WST 2001

Thanks Kevin

I stand corrected - I am possibly confused with the TR1 to 3 rather than
what I said before. As I think I said my involvement with these tape
drives was several years ago.

Navarre

On 2/13/01, 9:13:23 PM, Kevin Shackleton <kevins at wn.com.au> wrote regarding
Re: [plug] Seagate Travan drives, possibly Seagates worst product?: