[plug] new posting

Peter intra at mirage.it.net.au
Fri Feb 16 12:41:09 WST 2001

Trevor,

Some people dont have the punctuation and grammar level of
others due to reasons unknown. Although i did find it a little
hard to read his first email, i personally think its just
best to to leave the subject alone and press on.

Were only human and we do make mistakes.

Peter.

Peter Tran
ProDigital Solutions

Website       : http://www.prodigital.net.au