[plug] sorry group

Stephen Hardman support at crystal.com.au
Thu Feb 15 21:04:55 WST 2001

my rant
sorry to all concerned but route bgp probs with certain isps can do that so
I apologies to the group for being a grouch.
Thanks to the few emails I received regarding my err grumpy response .
I to find the list extremely interesting and informative but the offer still
stands what do people in the Linux community want to see as mirrors etc
available to all through waix etc ...and any other suggestions would be
greatly appreciated .
Oh I know the isp I got has a bad name but the first step I think is to get
some serious feed back from a bunch of power users like yourselves
thanks
Stephen Hardman
talcoran at crystal.com.au
support at crystal.com.au
ps
I got a spell checker running so grant cant bitch.