[plug] getting debian 2.2

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Wed Feb 14 01:54:00 WST 2001

Hey all,

I'm wondering where I should order a copy of Debian 2.2 from, and
which one to get.  I cannot occupy our single phone line for a week
trying to download it.  EverythingLinux.com has two versions, debian
2.2 potato i386 3cdr for $10 and debian 2.2 potato release 2 i386 3cdr
for $25.  I'm still mucking about teaching myself linux basics with
RH7.0 but I have an extra 5GB partition to put to use, and I'd like to
try debian.  Can anyone recommend another place to order the cdr's
from or which one of the two I should get (for example, is release 2
worth the extra $15 to someone with limited funds)?

Ari