[plug] Monday Meeting (was getting debian 2.2)

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Sat Feb 17 14:52:46 WST 2001

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Ari Finander wrote:

> The OP went well, but it's a 3 month recovery period :-(  Where will
> the Monday meeting be held?  I'm very unlikely to be able to make it,
> as I'm not very mobile yet, but stranger things have happened.

Monday 23rd ish at UCC you can get map to the location at:
http://plug.linux.org.au/meetings.phtml

There are LOTS of stairs so you will prolly need to take that into account.

If you can supply 3 blanks and money to cover return postage I can burn you
a copy.

If you are interested let me know.

Yours Tony.

/*