[plug] GEforce PCI

Garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Sat Feb 17 19:27:12 WST 2001

The tool is called Harddrake, and would be available from the linux-mandrake
site or mirrors..

But on the philosophy of doing it by your own hand, don't you find the notion
of gaining satisfaction from using a tool from a different distribution
instead of editing the config files equally perverse?

:^)=

Garry.

I get some perhaps perverse satisfaction of knowing that everything