[plug] VERY basic debian question

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Feb 20 10:24:07 WST 2001

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Matt Kemner wrote:

> Tip: download the Contents-i386.gz file from your nearest mirror and then
> if you're looking for something you can zgrep through that file

You'll laugh at this,  I knew I could use that zgrep ... . I even knew where
to get the file from.  I was looking for an apt type command that would get it
for me :)

So far I can say that potatoe seems better than slink.  It seem like some of
the areas I foud hard to get my head arround have been documented (or maybe I
just found the documents this time.)

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein