[plug] NetJet cards

Colin Rothnie colinr at tiwest.com.au
Tue Feb 20 12:54:00 WST 2001

Yes, reverting back to the normal ISDN device - a Cisco router, fixed the
problem.  There is a Cisco device at the other end, so my guess is that the
NetJet talks "vanilla" ppp, whereas the Ciscos use their own protocol.  The
other end was Big Pond Direct by the way, so it was possibly a setting on
their end of things that was causing the problem.  I know they changed a
setting on their end once that caused a dramatic slowing of ping times but
caused higher peak throughputs over this link.

Cheers
Colin Rothnie