[plug] Re : Leon Brooks

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 20 14:20:12 WST 2001

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 11:16:30AM +0800, Christian wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 11:10:09AM +0800, Alex Polglaze wrote:
> > > Perhaps we should add "What is Leon Brooks'?" to our FAQ?
> >
> > Possible answers;
[ flattery snipped ]
> Oooh, Leon... I think you have an admirer!  He even doctored what I
> wrote in order to make it possible to pay you the compliment...

Well, he (Leon) _does_ seem to be disconcertingly knowledgeable at times.
Dammit Leon, I want you to make a bit of effort towards responding to some
questions in a less educated fashion. A few suggestions:

"Nope, I've got no idea."

"Never heard of it."

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Really? There's a command called fsck?? Hehehehe... 'fsck'..."

Your cooperation would be appreciated. Thank you.

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
ARTHUR:          What does it say?
BROTHER MAYNARD: It reads ... "Here may be found the last words of Joseph of