[plug] CCNA 2.0

Paul Day bonfire at bur.st
Tue Feb 20 18:45:44 WST 2001

Not too sure if I'm breaking the little agreement you take when you sit
the test, but:

The questions are a little tirckier than the chapter questions and
end-of-semester exam questions. They're not just 1-out-of-4 slip-pick
questions. Choose 3 out of 7, multiple correct answers etc. And the
content was a little trickier than chapter/semester-exam questions.

Besides that, just know the content in the CCNAv2 curriculum (ie, the
online stuff or the just-released 2nd edition books) and you'll be right.
Pass mark was 822/1000 a few weeks ago, but apparently it has gone up (it
is constantly changing depending on how people are going).

Go have a read of alt.certification.cisco.

PD

--
Paul Day
Email: bonfire at bur.st    Web: www.bur.st/~bonfire    SMS: mobile at bur.st