[plug] Star Office downloads?

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Thu Feb 22 16:26:00 WST 2001

Is there a place to download Sun's Star Office besides Sun itself?
I'm having trouble downloading from them, as the file stops
downloading at about 44mb and it's becoming quite time consuming :-(
I get the file does not exist error and then have to try all over
again despite using a download manager program with the resume
function (I'm downloading through Win98SE as I'm not skilled enough to
get RH7.0 to successfully complete an internet conneciton that works
with iiNet yet, but I am downloading the Linux tar.gz files, not the
windows files *grin*).

TIA,

Ari