[plug] Online PLUG calendar

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sun Feb 25 21:47:49 WST 2001

Please play with the calendar at
http://leon.home.brooks.fdns.net/~leonb/meetings/ (which will move to
http://plug.linux.org.au/~leonb/meetings/ when Matt resuscitates Spark's
Apache (Spark has dodgy RAM and annhilates the odd process from time to
time).

Note that March is being used for vivisection. MARCH IS NOT REAL DATA so
don't panic! I ``deleted'' the 4th-monday meeting for practice and
``called'' a special meeting on the 28th. I also ``deleted'' Sunday the
18th just for the fun of it.

For the curious, the control file to do this is at (as
above)/calendar.special.txt and the code is at ()/index.phps - the code
is kind of late-night, but it works. The only thing PHP could do to make
it easier to parse the control file is build a gawk-like
fopen/fgets/fclose loop into a single instruction reminiscent of the
foreach statement. I might suggest that to them... (-: