[plug] install problems with StarOffice 5.2, what would this command do, moving around....

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Fri Feb 23 05:18:00 WST 2001

A bit more info: the book I'm using said in an example of installing
star office 5.1 from the cdroms that come with red hat (obviously I do
not have said cdroms, as I downloaded star office) that package
installation is priveledged and I'd have to be logged in as the super
user (root) to do it (hehe, blame the book, it's not my fault! *grin*)

Ari

Original message from: Peter Wright <pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au>